Product Costing – Professional
Do you want to improve your products’ margins, learn to optimize your products’ costs ánd improve your products’ performance? Product Costing – Professional training offers an interactive training -based on DfX principles- to achieve these goals and improve your cost-and value engineering skills.
After this training, you will:
- Understand the fundamentals of value engineering and cost engineering
- Be able to apply a step-wise approach, based on Design for Excellence tooling
- Be able to choose the analytical tools for your personal work practice
- Learn to set up and execute a value discovery workshop to impact your team and organization
- Be able to capture demonstrable results
Product Costing – Professional is a two-day, action-based training with practical case examples. Designed for professionals working in the manufacturing industry. Theory and practical application of value and cost engineering framework, tools and practices, used by global manufacturing companies. Improving your knowledge ánd skills. Proven approach according to best product manufacturing practice. Multi-company participants and open enrollment.
Plenary class room sessions and group assignments. Small groups of 6-12 attendants. Extensive interaction and peer learning. Performed by expert trainers, who have previously trained over 250 practitioners. In various locations in The Netherlands and Belgium. Presentation material, casework and hand outs in English. Spoken language (English/Dutch) by choice. Afterwards certificate of participation.
Do you need more information, or do you have specific questions? Contact Tarlunt Academy +31 (0)40-7440350 or mail us at email@example.com